We're the van Uitert's. Brad, Lindsay, Max, Sadie and Molly
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Happy 2nd Birthday Sadie!
What a cute girl! We love Sadie! I can't believe she is two. Her birthday is January 1st...our new year's baby. We invited everyone to go skating at Classic Skating. I think everyone had a great time. We had pizza and skated with all the cousins. Sadie was pushed in the stroller and she loved it! The other little kids rode their scooters and bikes around and they tried their hand at skating too. Sadie got some cute gifts, some pots and pans for her kitchen, some new outfits and a new pair of sheets when she gets into a big girl bed. Thanks for the fun things. The funniest part of the night was watching the little kids race in their socks . Briggs, Max, Hadley and Macey ran as fast as they could. It was hilarious, guess you had to be there. Here's some random pics from that night.
1 comment:
So fun!! I wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment