
I'm was so excited to get some new salon equipment. We've lived in our house for 6 years and it was time. I started out with this beautiful lime green station that was about 30 yrs old. It was great to have, I got some good use out of it. My old hairdresser gave it to me and now it's getting another life with another hairdresser I know.


Thanks to my Dad, Brother and Brother in Law. They came and installed it on New Year's Day. What a way to start off the new year! They are awesome. You can count on them for anything. I feel like all I have to do is ask, and the three of them are always so willing to help. Thank you! I love it!
1 comment:
I had no idea you got a new station. I bet it was a sad day to part with the other one. Glad you passed it on. I love the new one, looks great!!
Post a Comment