
So I guess it's really been about 6 mos. since my last update...I've been major slacker. I 'm going to try to play catch up today and get current. Last November we took off for a quick trip to Disneyland. We were lucky that Brad had a training conference at the Disneyland Hotel. I told him that he couldn't go without us. We had an awesome time! We headed down early so Brad could spend a couple days at the park with us and then we spent one day in the park by ourselves. Brad was stuck in training while we partied! We met his cousin Brandon and his wife Kacey and their little girl Hayden. We had a blast. It was Hayden's 5th birthday when we were there so we celebrated it at Ariel's Grotto with a princess dinner. It was cute. The kids had a lot fun. The park was decorated for Christmas, it's so fun to go that time of year. The castle is all snowed in and lights up at night. They have a parade every night and at the end they spray out fake snow on main street and play Christmas music. It's awesome.

Sadie, Max and Hayden chillin' in the car

Max and Sadie on Dumbo's trunk.

Hayden and Max anxious for the parade to start.

Max on a huge lego at the lego store.

Happy 5th Birthday Hayden! (Sadie wasn't sure about these princess')

Cute little Hayden (pic taken by photographer Max)

Say Cheese, Sadie!

Max grinnin away

The kids and Brad with pluto

Hangin' out with Minnie

Sadie and I waiting for Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Max and Sade posing with Minnie and Mickey

Going for a swim!
1 comment:
Brayden was wondering where you could get those big legos. He wants some. Funny kid. Looks like a really fun trip. I can't wait to take my kids.
Post a Comment