Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memories of Me

I'm not sure who will actually do this--but I hope you do. It's fun to think of past good times, or bad for that matter. I guess it makes us who we are. So, humor me, and leave a memory. It doesn't have to be a big, fabulous memory, sometimes the little ones are even better--just a memory.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer.I can't wait to see what you write!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am so lucky to go first!!!
- I remember when you got a drawing desk for on of your birthday's and you were so excited, we both started crying.
- You talking to Brad on the phone for hours. You hooked up the phone so you could have it in your room and when you heard dad coming down the stairs in the morning then you hurried to hang up the phone, you were on the phone all night.
- Gary (Brad) asking you to a dance and you were really nervous you did not know who Gary was.
- Sleepovers we had while I was going to college, you and Kristin would come and stay for the weekend.
- Dead Mushrooms.
- You coming to the rescue when I tried to wax my own eyebrows. Thanks.

Sarah said...

Of course, most of my memories of you involve doughnuts and pastries! Remember the guy who yelled at us, and Cami marched up to him and stood up for us?
Oh, the stock boys. We pretended to need something on the aisle they were on so we could say hi, but halfway down the aisle, we realized it was just dog and cat food. So embarrassing, I'm pretty sure they were on to us.
I miss you! I had so much fun hanging out back in the day. You are such a great person.

jen said...

Oh there are just too many to count:) since I've known you for SO long:). Let's see here how about me sitting in a chair and talking your ear off while you do my hair. You are just awesome and I'm happy to call you one of my favorite hair dressers of all time! Thanks for talking about budgets with me. I think I'm getting it all figured out.

Deb'nDJ said...

Wow, one memory, huh? Well, I remember laughing our heads off when Dr. Binns danced and sang a Polish birthday song to us on our B-day! (Hooray for Aug 22nd) He had actions and everything and we kept looking at each other, waiting for and wanting him to stop--but he just kept singing! Wild days, those were. Nowadays I love every time we hang out together! You're so great!

Muir Family said...

OK, here I go
- Lindsay Bathtub Kim Gino...a few more... Turville
- A pogo stick and a riding lawn mower...one came true
- Country dancing & Justin at Wheeler.
- Nachos and drinks at 7-11.
- Playing fabric store & school downstairs.
- trip to the turkey farm when you came to visit me and that lotion that we can't stand anymore.
-the picture of Christ you drew- you spent so much time on that.
- lunches on the spur of the moment.
- the drive in Brad's car to Ashlee's shower...so halarious!!!
- memories of you and Brad getting together.
- Always wanting a normal last name.