It was a fun day! He was going to have his friend party in a few days and was looking forward to it! He took a picture of himself to celebrate!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Max turns 4!!
Holy cow, I can't believe he's 4! Time goes by way to fast! Max seem so grown up! Max had to go to the dentist on his birthday. He did so great! When we were through there, we met Dad for lunch. I told Max he could choose any place to go. I expected him to choose McDonalds or Artic Circle...but no....first thing out of his mouth was ...Chuck-A-Rama!!!!


He is definintly his Dad's kid...no doubt about it! There was one condition though, he said we had to call Grandma and Grandpa van. (He thinks we can only eat there if they are with us) Grandma was at work, but Grandpa met us over there. The waitress's sang to Max and he got his own icecream sundae!
When we got home, Max opened up one of his presents...it was a tie dye....just like his Dad!

It was a fun day! He was going to have his friend party in a few days and was looking forward to it! He took a picture of himself to celebrate!
It was a fun day! He was going to have his friend party in a few days and was looking forward to it! He took a picture of himself to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Max! Sounds like it was a fun day.
Chuck a Rama???? He is his dad's son. I just laughed. I can't believe he's 4--it's crazy!!! He's grown a ton since Christmas!! I love the nose shot--so cute and funny!
Happy Birthday, Max!! Sorry we were gone for your Nemo party. Maren was sad, but we'll have to get together and play soon!
Post a Comment