
I think I was more excited about our Disneyland trip than our kids were. It was so fun planning and getting ready to go. I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve the night before we left. I gave the kids a pair of Disney PJ's to sleep in the night before and they got a phone call from Mickey. He was letting them know he was excited they were coming. It think I seriously started crying a little I was so excited! (not that that is suprising if you know me.) We went the week after

Thanksgiving and had a three day pass. It was so fun because the Christmas decorations were up in the park and every night it "snowed" on Main Street. The weather was great and the lines were short! (We'll definitely be going back again this same time of year!) Max was in heaven meeting all the characters. Besides Mickey, his favorite character he saw was Sully from Monsters Inc. He ran up to him and gave him a big hug. It was way cute. (He's been obsessed with Monsters Inc. lately) His favorite rides were probably Buzz Lightyear and Splash

Mountain. He was giggling

the whole time! Sadie did great too. She was able to go on most the rides with us. She flirted with everyone, smiling and waving at the people in line, it kept us entertained! The trip couldn't have been better, it was a blast!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures. I'm glad you FINALLY updated! I love the one of the kids in their jammies. So glad we got to see you, can't for for it to happen again.
I thought you'd be updating soon. It's good to know that November is a good time for Disneyland. Maybe we'll do it next year. I'm sorda starting my budget today. I still need to order that book but I can't find my wallet.
Post a Comment