Monday, January 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!


What a fun Christmas we had this year! It's always fun and something I look forward to. It's been a busy month. (seeing how it's January 14th and I'm finally updating) The kids were so cute opening their presents. It was so fun to see how excited Max was for Santa to come. The thing he wanted most was a vacuum! I know it sound weird...but he couldn't stop talking about it. He was more excited about that than his new bike. Sadie was having a good time with all the paper and taking ornaments off the tree. She got a little Cupie Doll for Christmas. I couldn't resist...I think it looks just exactly like her!

We also had a lot of fun with our families this year. My sister Kristin and her husband Jared drove 15 hours from Kansas to be here. It was fun to see them. Max was so excited to see Brayden and "Jackie". It was a lot of fun having them here. We had a girls day out with my mom and my sisters went to lunch and went shopping. The kids got to have a sleepover at Grandma Turvilles. We even went to see the lights at Temple Square as a family. I hope they had a fun trip...we had a great time with them here.
Brad's brother Todd and his family also flew in from Texas. It was great to see them too. Max loves to play with Sam, they like to wrestle. Abby likes teaching the boys in her "school", she's a great teacher. I think Isaac looks forward to playing nintendo with his Dad and Uncle Brad. Ethan and Sadie just crawl around together. We had fun hanging out with these guys. We went to a movie with all the kids, had many family parties and Jen and I even managed to fit in a trip to Target!
To say the least it was a busy and fun filled Christmas Season! I'm glad we were able to get together with family and have a good time!

No comments: