Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

My birthday was a few weeks ago, and I don't know why I'm posting this...but it's too hilarious to pass up. Here's the cake my crazy husband got me. I'm not sure what is up with it...apparently I have a crush on David Hasselhoff? Or maybe it is little wrinkly dogs? I don't know... Brad is always doing crazy stuff like this. I love it...it keeps me laughing. Thanks for the SEXY Birthday...I'd take you over "Hoff" anyday!

1 comment:

jen said...

I was just making fun of Dave on my blog the other day. That is hilarious! Have you ever seen The Soup on the E channel make fun of him? It's so funny! I miss our chats while you do my hair. My friend moved back so I've gone to her the last time or two. I'm glad I can still see what you are up to with your blog. Happy Birthday!