Sunday, September 14, 2008

10 Flippin' Years!!!


A few days ago it was our 10 year anniversary! I can't believe how time flies....two kids and a house later...here we are! It's been an awesome 10 years, I couldn't ask for anything better! This is the only pic I can find right now, but it takes you back.
Me and Brad met at Dick's Bakery, I was a bakery girl and he was a baker. He asked me out, he was home from a mission and I little did he know I was still a Junior in High School. He asked me to go to the Moody Blues concert...and I said..who? I had no idea who they were...but I did say "yes". It's pretty much history from there. He's a great guy who can always make me laugh. He was even sweet enough to go to some of my Highschool dances...what a guy! We were engaged just after I graduated and married September 12, 1998. It was sooner than I ever thought I would get married....but when you've found the right one...there's no reason to wait! It's been a great ride!

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

Congrats!!!

The Turvilles said...

Wow ten years!! That is crazy, that picture is very cute. Jeff looks way young! Congrats!!

jen said...

You look way too young in that picture to be getting married, but like you said when you've found the right one why wait! I've seen ya driving around the neighborhood and I've waved but I'm thinking you don't know it's me because of my messy as heck hair and scrounginess. I think I just made that word up. Have a good day!

Muir Family said...

I can't believe it's been that long. It's flown by. Congrats!!

Andrea said...

Haha! Tim and I think your Dad looks like Uncle Rico! We were laughing so hard! Congrats on the 10 YRS!

Gumby said...

Congratulations! Those ten years did fly by. I still remember those Dick's Market days like it was yesterday. Oh, how the times have changed.