Friday, May 30, 2008

Lagoon






We had our first trip to Lagoon this year. It was a lot of fun! Sadie was even big enough to ride the rides this year, she's growing so stinkin' fast! I didn't think she would be big enough, but with Max right next to her, they make quite the team! It's going to be a fun summer. We love to go there at night and just hangout for just a few hours.

2 comments:

Muir Family said...

The kids look so cute. I can't believe Sadie is big enough to ride those rides. You never did mention what the deal with those pics of me and dad were about.

Kristine said...

Okay I am excited for my once every finve year trip! :) I am going June 25th and seeing your pics I am getting excited to get out and about there...hey and now I can!!!