Max is way excited about his new playroom. Amongst the disaster of a basement, we managed to clear out a small space for him to have a little hang out. He's had a blast down there. It is nice to have a place for him and his friends to go, and I don't care what goes on. He has a TV where he can watch his shows. Right now his favorite is Tom and Jerry. I think he's seen every episode 2-3 times. It doesn't matter, because he laughs every time. He is a lot like his dad. The first day he played down there he asked me to get him a bowl so he could snack while he watched TV. I grabbed a small one out of the cupboard and it was obvious he was not satisfied. He wanted the "big bowl" that Dad uses. He filled it with his "Chex Mix" and went down to relax. Like father, like son!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Max's new playroom
Max is way excited about his new playroom. Amongst the disaster of a basement, we managed to clear out a small space for him to have a little hang out. He's had a blast down there. It is nice to have a place for him and his friends to go, and I don't care what goes on. He has a TV where he can watch his shows. Right now his favorite is Tom and Jerry. I think he's seen every episode 2-3 times. It doesn't matter, because he laughs every time. He is a lot like his dad. The first day he played down there he asked me to get him a bowl so he could snack while he watched TV. I grabbed a small one out of the cupboard and it was obvious he was not satisfied. He wanted the "big bowl" that Dad uses. He filled it with his "Chex Mix" and went down to relax. Like father, like son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Playrooms are the best invention! I can't wait to move mine downstairs. For now, it's upstairs, and I can't keep the toys from spilling down the hall!
That is so cute. He looks just like Brad.
sheesh- someone got caught up on blogging. The big bowl is so funny. I'm desperate for a cut and color but I lost your cell #. Will you email it to me?? jenyancey@gmail.com. Thx!
Hey we love your blog and we finally got ours up so check it out! It was really good to see you the other day! Our blog is www.daveandlacey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment