Friday, March 28, 2008

Go to Bed

Well, it's 3:00 in the morning and I should be asleep. I just finished packing for our cruise, there is always so much to do. We're leaving tomorrow(I guess that would actually be today). Anyway, I need to go to bed, but I'm so tired, I can't go to sleep. I've just been checking out the blogs, and I can't stop, it's addicting. I'll post an update on our trip when we get back! Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

jen said...

I can't tell you how many times I've had a million things to do, but I find myself in the blogging world looking at random peoples blogs that I don't even know. You are right, it's SO addicting. I'll complain to my husband that I can't keep the house clean and I need help, yet I find time to look at blogs. I'll be calling you to make an appt. when you get home from your cruise. I'm SO jealous!

Muir Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.