Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged......About my Valentine


How long have you been together? 91/2 years
How long did you date? About a year and a half
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? He does, but I'm a close second.
Who said "I love you" first? It's horrible...I can't even remember. It was probably him first, I was too chicken.
Who is taller? Brad
Who sings better? Definitely Brad..hands down!
Who is smarter? He's got street smarts, I guess I've got book smarts?
Who does the laundry? I do most of the time...He does it when there is no underwear left!
Who does the dishes? He empties the dishwasher, I fill it and do the rest.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brad sleeps and snores on the right side.
Who pays the bills? I did until recently, now we split them up.
Who mows the lawn? He does...it's tough on a riding lawn mower with an ipod and a Coke!
Who cooks dinner? We both do...he's so nice to help. He likes to make stuff and add his own "special" ingredients...sometimes it's a little weird.
Who is more stubborn? We're probably pretty equal on that one.
Who kissed who first? We kissed each other...Ohhhhh, how cute!
Who asked who out? Brad did-I was a little younger than he thought...only 17...but it worked out!
Who proposed? He did- so cute, it was up at snowbird on the tram.
Who is more sensitive? I am, by far!!! (notice same answer as my sister)
Who has more friends? We're pretty even I guess.
Who has more siblings? We both have 4 other siblings.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? He probably thinks I do and I would say he does...I think we're pretty equal.
Who are you tagging? Amy van, Ashlee, Kelli, Amy S.

3 comments:

Muir Family said...

Way cute. I hope mom will do it too.

Kelsey Facer said...

there's no way. mom needs to get on it. i have my own blog now so mom can do ours.

Deb'nDJ said...

I love this. So many new things I have learned about you two!!
Deb