

A few weeks ago we were one of the thousands of people that attended Pres. Hinckley's viewing. It was a neat experience that I am glad our family got to be a part of. We ended up waiting in line around 31/2-4 hours to see him. It made for a long day, especially with the kids. But it was worth the wait and a once in a lifetime experience. By the time we made it through to see Pres. Hinckley, Max was sound asleep in his Dad's arms and Sadie didn't have any idea what was going on. We only had just a few seconds that we were able to walk past , but it really made it sink in that our

prophet was gone. It was a neat experience, but a sad one too. President Hinckley has had such a positive effect on our lives. I loved his sense of humor and the way he always pointed his cane. He will certainly be missed.
2 comments:
I didn't know you guys went. It would have been neat to have been there.
Its so cool that you guys went and waited in line for this. I wish now that we had gone. Like you said, "once in a lifetime thing."
Deb
Post a Comment