Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Future Photographer




Max is always getting caught stealing our camera, the proof is in the pictures. I don't know how he does it, but I'm never around when he does his photo shoots. Its pretty obvious that his favorite subject is himself. It gives us a good laugh when we're looking through our pictures on our camera! I'll be updating you an any future shoots he'll be doing!

4 comments:

Muir Family said...

I just started laughing looking at these, they're so funny. I love the one of his nose, close up, so funny!! I don't know why they love cameras so much!

Derek and Kelli said...

Maybe Max is secretly working with Brad and Dan on another Dan Dan production!

Kelsey Facer said...

he looks like a future myspace-er.

jen said...

what a cutie. he needs to come over and play with camden & keaton one day. cam's a little older but i can tell they'd have fun running around. call me if you ever need to run an errand without him:).