Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Corny Little Crafts...and more!

Hey, just letting anyone who cares know that we started a new blog. It's a blog put together by my Sisters, Sister-in-Law , my Mom and myself. We decided it would be a fun way to share our ideas we had about little crafts, recipes, church stuff and more...check it out! We just started it, so there is not a lot on there, but that will soon change. The address is cornylittlecrafts.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Muir Family said...

I like the new back ground.

jen said...

Cute new back ground! You'll have to show me how. What a cute little craft blog you guys started!

Sarah said...

Lindsay-I had to come right home and check your blog! As you can tell, I'm horribly addicted. It was so fun to see you again! I'm glad we can keep in touch now. Your family is darling. I love the self portraits that your little boy takes. How funny!