Two three year olds together...anything can happen. My friend Deborah and I were in the other room having a great time doing crafts and it got too quiet. It's pretty obvious. Max and his friend Marin decided to wash their own hair with some good ol' diaper rash cream! It was a lot of fun trying to get this stuff out...guess two little grease balls walking around isn't so bad. Gotta love it!
2 comments:
I found your blog. I LOVE my hair. Thanks for taking on a new client. It was fun to meet and chat with you the other day. This picture is hilarious. I remember doing the same thing with toothpaste in my hair with my little friend Jeff when I was about the same age.
I just love this, it's so funny. Wish I was there to see it. Love you guys, Kristin
Post a Comment